What it Platcore?! Well Platcore a platformer/avoid style of gameplay, you play as a Platbot which is a testing robot for Platcore, and Platcore will be using you to test out their newest products, which come in the form of things which aren’t exactly your friend (Lasers, turrets, even bigger lasers, and evil things!). You play in a test chamber and your sole aim is to stay alive and survive the testing procedures, remember though, your robot is dispensable so there are MANY robots to play as if yours gets destroyed.
The games soundtrack is synced up to the Platcore AI, so when the soundtrack goes boom, something else is going boom, and it’s likely to hit you in the face.
Status: Completed, Primary Sponsorship by Kongregate, widely available.
Run, jump and dodge for your life in this music based bullet hell platformer.
- Two full length (Five minutes) tracks by Waterflame!
- One full length (Five minutes) track for the boss! This track was also used in a Madness animation.
- A kick ass boss that will laser you to hell.
- A handful of weapons designed to just ruin your day.
- The labs – You’re able to design the Platbot that you want, providing you’ve got the cogs!
- Hall of Fame – Store the Platbots that you love! Like a Platbot? Is he rare? Throw him in the Hall of Fame to keep him and not destroy him.
- Achievements – Everyone loves achievements right?! Have 24!
- Lots of Platbots – Seriously. I mean. LOTS! There are 700,000 unique Platbots in the game!
JayIsGames - http://jayisgames.com/archives/2012/08/platcore.php
I know your game (Deustch) - http://www.iknowyourgame.de/features/flashgame-der-woche/flashgame-der-woche-platcore/