Wow, it’s been a year already! I can’t believe it.
It’s really been an eventful year for me this year I’d say – let’s round it up!
- Finalist at the Mochi Awards for Space is Key (Action category).
- Released Space is Key 2
- Released Platcore.
- Released They Took Her – Won Mochi 60 second competition with it.
- Successfully ran Mochi London 2012 (Was beyond words, amazing event!)
- Ported Space is Key to AIR and included Space is Key 2 in with the mobile version (Unreleased).
- Developed Above Average Guy (Unreleased, polishing at the moment!)
And to wrap it up I’m developing a quick brawler game too. If you’ve not seen anything, feast your eyes on this!
All in all, I think it’s been a great year and I really want to double what I’ve done this year and make 2013 even better. So thank you all for the support and I wish you the best Christmas ever! All the best