Hey guys. A quick update for me to release something that has been a big part of me for a bit. Space is Key is now hitting Android via Google Play (Coming to Samsung Store very soon too) as well as the Amazon App Store for you kindle goodness! AWWWW YEAH!
I’ll keep this short, but yeah I’m really excited to get this out the door
But chris. What have you done to the app now?!
– Now using Adobe AIR! – Which means I’m finally targeting Android!
– All of Space is Key 2 levels (That’s an extra 58 levels)
– A whole new “hell mode” which is a challenge mode consisting of levels to drive you to the edge! (First challenge has 30 levels. Will be more challenges coming soon too!).
– Universal. Get once and download on your phone or tablet with out the need for extra versions!
– Bug fixes. Most of the bugs on 1.0 were due to me not knowing Objective-c well at all, so these should all be wiped out!
– No Game Center. Sadly removing this due to leaderboards full of cheats and I have no way to control this but I’ll add Achievements in a later update!
– 131 levels of action packed gameplay now!
– A whole new “hell mode” which is a challenge mode consisting of levels to drive you to the edge! Which will be updated with more in the future.
Do you have the pixels to challenge hell?
Check out more at http://www.spaceiskey.com to choose your device and support the game! I’ll love you