Based in North-east, United Kingdom
DescriptionSpace is Key. Simple concept, but can you do it? Ported over to iOS by popular demand! From the hit flash game that has accumulated over 30 million plays! Now you can feel the frustration of exploding pixels on your iOS device! You won't want to put you're device down after you get a taste of Space is Key! Time your jumps carefully, or you turn into tiny particles! Challenging, yes, but the computer provides plenty of snarky encouragement. Its like getting advice from a mildly annoying friend.
HistoryYou want the history of Space is Key? Well then, sit down near the fire, young boy, and I'll tell you. Once upon a time...
- 131 levels of action packed gameplay!
- A whole new "hell mode" which is a challenge mode consisting of levels to drive you to the edge! Do you have the pixels?
- Universal. Get once and download on your iPhone, iPod or iPad with out the need for extra versions! (Or Android phone and Tablet with one build).
- In-game narrative that coaches you along!
- Supports game saving and loading with local top scores.
- Facebook and Twitter integration. Share your score with your friends! See if they can beat it.
- Easy, pick up and play style controls, hard to master!
- Smooth, responsive gameplay.
Awards & Recognition
- "Mochi Award Finalist (Best Action game of 2011)" Finalist with Space is Key
- "Did you think Super Meat Boy was a tad too easy? Then Space Is Key is the iPhone game for you."
- GameSpot UK, GameSpot UK
- "Fiendishly difficult but strangely captivating arcade experience"
- TouchArcade, TouchArcade
- ""Is Space Is Key the most hardcore highscore iPhone game this year?"
- PocketGamer, PocketGamer
- "Space is Key oozes style from its simple mechanics"
- AppSpy, AppSpy
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About ChrisJeff Games
The digital playground of Chris Jeffrey; An independent game developer from the United Kingdom.
More information on ChrisJeff Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Space is Key Credits
Developer, ChrisJeff Games
Christian Krogsvold (Waterflame)
Space is Key 2 OST
Yuya Takeda (Skybase)
Space is Key Hell OST
Kristian Caldwell (Bunnymajs)
Space is Key 1 OST