The 2nd Games that challenge the world contest deadline has now been extended! You’ve now got until April 15 2011 to get your submissions thrown in!
This is giving you over a whole month to polish anything you’ve already got, or even start again for a better submission!
Head over to http://www.come2play.com/dev_inner.asp?f=1&newsid=727 and get submitting!
The 2nd Games that Challenge the World Contest!
I thought I’d throw the spotlight on a competition that’s worth noting for all you out there who are interested in the multiplayer side of flash!
Come2Play and the Flash Game Developers Group are launching the 2nd Games that Challenge the World Contest for multiplayer games. Cash prizes totaling $10,000 will be awarded to contest winners! Surely that’s got your eye?
1st Place – $5,000
2nd Place – $3,000
3rd Place – $1,250
4th Place – $750
Contest Genre & Judging:
The contest genre is “Casual Games.” Games will be judged on the following criteria:
- Multiplayer playability for new and return players
- Replay ability of the game
- Design, sound and effects
- Concept and execution
Sounds good enough right? Well the deadline is February 28th, 2011 at 23:59 est so final versions of the game must be submitted by then!
Additional points to note:
- Games entered into the competition do not have to be exclusive. Pre-released games are welcomed.
- You can retrofit an old game that has already been published and released.
- If there are any issues with your games original sponsors, contact us to see if we can work something out.
That’s right, you can even submit a pre released games! That’s even more of a win-win situation. What can you possibly lose?
In a whole, if your looking at making a multiplayer game whisk one up and enter it! If you’ve already got one released, get it submitted.
Check out the competition page, have a read and see if it’s for you!